Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hurry up and wait

I'm posting again today because Andrea & Paul couldn't get Internet access. Hopefully tomorrow they'll be able to tell you something new. The text messages I got today were mostly about the concerns for what will happen with the immigration medical exam. There are alot of maladies that can hold up or even stop the process. Obviously HIV status, (which Myriam has already tested HIV neg.) but something like TB could throw a wrench in things. Please pray for true health and a quickly scheduled exam for Myriam. They will be going to the embassy tomorrow, Monday, around 8:00am (7hrs ahead of us) so please pray for a quick wait and easy maneuvering in the navigation of the immigration process.
Andrea described Myriam as a little sad and confused about where she's going. I've been thinking (worrying) about all the things that will shock her when she's finally home. Starting with her long plane ride, a huge airport in Amsterdam, meeting this new family, a cousin who is the white haired image of her, a new house, a new room, new siblings, new school, The Big Yellow School Bus. I'm just praying that God will hold her tightly and help her to be excited and not scared about the adventure He has prepared for her. We're so excited for her to come home, but trying to remember this is going to be so overwhelming for her. Please continue to pray for her little heart. Thanks!
Billie Blomberg
noahsbigboat@gmail.com

No comments: