Saturday, October 27, 2007

Countdown to Departure

Two posts yesterday was my good intention--trying to get ready to leave got the best of me. Nothing much has changed, but I'm not worried about the details (at this moment). I'm now in a flurry of packing and organizing the kids lives for my sister to be able to manage being the mom of 6 kids. Please be praying for my kids at home (Charis, Jacob and Moriah-cousin who is living with us), that they will be able to maintain their school work in a different environment, and for Joshua, who is away until December. Pray that they all would be prepared for the changes that will soon come with the arrival of Miriam. Pray for Billie, my sister, that she will be joyful as she juggles her family times two.

On another note, my one concern for myself is the 12 hours I will be in the Nairobi airport, from 8pm to 8am. I will be renting a sleeping room. It makes me a little nervous, and I'm sure I won't sleep, but it would be nice if I didn't feel afraid.

Thank you so much for remembering us in your prayers. I will post again, as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Andrea and Paul,

CONGRATULATIONS! I know there are many long days ahead until Miriam is home with you all, but the Hardacres are rejoicing with your family and thanking our good God for this sweet blessing. Her eyes light up in those pictures - can't wait to meet her!

Thanks for being faithful to God's call and walking in obedience as you continue to minister to people here in MN and across the world in Congo. We appreciate you!

Jenny for all

Unknown said...

I know that you will have a long trip a head of you.